Your privacy is important to Wellpower and we take every possible measure to keep the personal data that you share with us private.
We will ask for your contact details, date of birth and address and GP’s address during the consultation and this information is computerised and stored securely. This data will not be shared, used or viewed by a third party without your consent.
· We do not sell or share your personal data from your notes with third parties.
· You have the right to view the data we hold for you.
· We will seek your consent for any use of your data such as writing reports, writing to your GP, or writing to your employer.
· If you have consented to receiving marketing material (newsletters or blogs) you may withdraw your consent at any time, and this request will always be fulfilled. The only third party that ever hosts your name and email address is my secure account with Mailchimp in order to keep you updated on special offers and new recipes. You are able to opt out of this at any time.
· If you have any concerns or queries about your data please contact Seher Khan directly.
We will not cancel your appointment without giving you 7 days notice, therefore we would appreciate a minimum of 7 days notice should you need to change the time or date or cancel altogether, otherwise the full amount of your appointment will be chargeable.